Drinky Drink: SpoOOoky Edition

Here are a few of FM’s favorite recipes to make your spOooOOky party unforgettable.​
By Debbie Chan

Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary

2 oz. vodka

4 oz. tomato juice

3-5 dashes Worcestershire sauce

1 oz. lemon juice

1 teaspoon of Tabasco and horseradish

1 lit candle

1 ton of courage

We dare you to say Bloody Mary three times in front of a mirror— in a dank Harvard basement, with rats in the walls. A disclaimer: FM is not legally responsible if your eyes are ripped out or if you get trapped in a mirror for eternity.

Dark ‘N’ Sweaty

2 oz. dark rum

1/2 oz. fresh lime juice

3 oz. chilled ginger beer

1 lime slice

1 ginger slice

No inhibition

Seriously, before you kill yourself over whether to stay in Hell or ascend to Heaven, know that Heaven is just a couple of guys sitting around the Ten Man eating pretzels. Bottoms up, and hopefully you’re not sober enough to realize that the guy next to you is probably soaked in perspiration, not Holy Water.

Jack (and Coke)-O’-Lantern

1 oz. Jack Daniel’s whiskey

5 oz. Coca-Cola

A friend named Jack

Here’s a solution for when you see your freshman year crush dancing with someone in a sexy hot dog costume across the room. A vital piece of this recipe is Jack, who can: 1. make the apple of your eye jealous and 2. keep you from choking on actual apples as you bob away your sorrows in the tub.

Pumpkin Colada

2 oz. pumpkin juice

2 oz. coconut cream

1 1/2 oz. white rum

1 oz. dark rum

Stolen pumpkins

This recipe requires a certain stealth and ingenuity. FM is an environmentally friendly organization, and we know that the many pumpkins sitting on tables in lecture halls, common rooms, and d-halls will eventually end up rotting in the trash. Instead of letting them go to waste, snag them to whip up a Halloween rendition of the delicious tropical drink.

Food and DrinkLevityA Little Levity