Contributor

Alice H Shen

Latest Content

Jodi Picoult speaks with Sarah Chandonnet, Campus Organizer of the Humanist Chaplaincy at Harvard, regarding what it means to be gay in the world today, the central theme of her new book Sing You Home, at an event hosted in Memorial Church on Thursday evening.

Union members and Harvard students show their support for Marvin Byrd and their discontent with Harvard University Mail Services' treatment of Byrd outside the Holyoke Center on Thursday evening. Byrd, an African-American mail room employee since 1995, supposedly was the only staff member to have his hours cut.

This Friday marked the once in a lifetime opportunity to make a wish at 11:11:11 on 11/11/11. Students across campus joined facebook groups and updated their statuses boasting to be on of the lucky ones that caught the 11th second.

Sebastian Junger, author of Cambridge READS’ 2011 community-read, “WAR,” shares his experience as a war documentarian at Sanders Theater yesterday evening in an event hosted by the Cambridge Public Library.

Undergraduate girls interested in learning more about the Greek life at Harvard mingled with the sisters of Delta Gamma, Kappa Alpha Theta, and Kappa Kappa Gamma, on the top floor of the chic Anthropologie store in Harvard Square.