Crimson staff writer

Danai-Christina Avdela

Latest Content

Graham Blanks, Maia Ramsden Earn All-American as Harvard Cross Country Finishes Season Strong

On Saturday, Nov. 19, the Harvard men’s cross country team competed in the NCAA National Championships in Stillwater, Okla., its third consecutive appearance in the season-ending meet. Junior Maia Ramsden was the women’s sole representative, competing in the 6k for the second straight year and claiming 11th place. Meanwhile, the men’s team came 17th.

Harvard Cross Country Finds Success at the Ivy League Heptagonal Championships

This weekend at the Ivy League Heptagonal Championships in Van Cortlandt, N.Y. the women’s cross country team, ranked No. 25 in the nation, defended their title as Ivy League champions for a second year in a row while the men’s team finished in second after falling short to Princeton by three points. Two top-ten finishers and five top-eighteen finishers, along with junior Maia Ramsden’s individual title, provided the Crimson women with the scoring depth necessary to find victory.  The men’s team was led by an exceptional performance by Acer Iverson and Graham Banks, who became the Ivy League Champion and second finisher respectively.

Women's Water Polo Completes Final Home Stand of Season

The Harvard women’s water polo team saw its longest series of the season this past weekend, with the Crimson taking on Bucknell and St. Francis, achieving a key victory over No. 21 Princeton, and keeping up with No. 7 Michigan, who is undefeated in conference play.

Harvard Men’s Volleyball Claims Ivy League Championship After Back-to-Back Victories Against Princeton

The last point of the Harvard men’s volleyball team’s Ivy League matchup with Princeton on Saturday was also its longest, with Princeton hitters sending the Crimson scrambling past the press box and to the back wall of the Malkin Athletic Center to keep the ball in play. At the end of the 40-second rally, however, Harvard emerged victorious, sealing a decisively successful double-header weekend against the Tigers and its fourth-straight win.