Contributor

Erin M Williams

Latest Content

NSA Gala

Freshmen Zena K. Edosomwan '17 and Osaremen F. Okolo '17 sport traditional clothing at the Nigerian Independence Day Gala. The fashion show was one of the night's most anticipated events.

NSA Gala

Paige Woods, '16 sings a solo with the Kuumba Singers of Harvard College at the Nigerian Independence Day Gala. The performance was one of several that occurred that night, including traditional dance and spoken word.

NSA Gala

Students from across the region gather together to celebrate Nigeria's Independence at the Harvard Nigerian Students Association 4th Annual Gala. The event included a traditional meal, dance performances, and a highly-anticipated fashion show.

Boston-based native drum group Urban Thunder performs ceremonial songs at the Indigenous People's Day celebration. The inter-tribal group was just one of the night's performances which also included spoken word and dances from Ballet Folklorico.

History Is Everything/Everything Is History

History professor Tamar Herzog (far right) answers a question at the Everything is History/History is Everything panel Wednesday evening. Other panelists included history professors Robert Darnton, Annette Gordon-Reed, and Andrew Gordon (not shown).

The Feelies

Brenda Sauter, the bass guitarist for The Feelies performs at the Sinclair in Harvard Square. She was part of the Feelies from 1983 to 1991, before they disbanded.