Best of the Datamatch Survey 2019

•
By Courtesy of Datamatch

What better time for love than in those elusive weeks before midterms force you to admit that you know nothing? Hopefully you’ve signed up for Datamatch so you can have one last excuse for procrastinating on three weeks worth of material. If you didn’t for some reason, we didn’t want you to miss out on some of the survey’s best Harvard jokes this year.

Datamatch brings together the best (and worst) of tech and humanity, so it’s no surprise to see our personalities summed up by our (least) favorite apps. They were right on about DuoMobile forgetting who I am after 30 days, along with everyone in my seminar.

Good on you Datamatch — roasting so many “hated by Harvard” entities in one question. At least they understand that no one gets the “humor” of that semi-secret Sorrento Square social organization that used to occasionally publish a so-called humor magazine.

Who knew that Harvard students were fashion-forward enough to make such a variety of statements with their first date outfits? One thing’s for sure: All you people out there trying to Priscilla Chan your way into a wealthy future have been exposed.

I mean this is high-key a lot but if we’re not going to get validation from anywhere else…

After the date, if you’re somehow willing to make the trek to the Quad with them, they’re probably the one. Just make sure not to freeze to death on the walk back (or let the whole long-distance relationship thing bring you apart).

All in all, Datamatch seems to understand the type of people they’re working with. Regardless of how your Datamatch date goes, hopefully you at least got some enjoyment out of the survey. But do us a favor, and leave the stained “FOP 2018” and “I survived CS50” t-shirts at your dorm.

Flyby BlogFlyby CampusFlyby CultureFlyby DatamatchFlyby FrontAround Campus