All About Ticketing: The Game

•
By Thomas W. Franck

Harvard-Yale is rapidly approaching. Because New Havenites have no class, tickets won’t be free for Harvard students. But don’t let this annoying detail stress you out or prevent you from seeing the game—we’re here to fill you in on key ticketing info so you don’t have to miss out on the fun.

Every undergraduate can purchase one ticket for $25. Don’t forget to bring your valid HUID; you won’t be able to buy a ticket without it (boo). Tickets are to be purchased and sold on a first-come, first-served basis—we’re not sure if that means they could run out, but we wouldn’t take the risk.

To purchase on-campus:

You can stop by the Harvard Athletic Ticket Office, located in Murr Center, 65 North Harvard Street (aka in the athletics complex) Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. But if you’re too lazy to cross the river, you can also grab your ticket at House dining halls or the Berg throughout the week. See the schedule below:

Tuesday, November 14th

Lehman Hall/Dudley (1 p.m. to 3 p.m.)

Pforzheimer Dining Hall (5 p.m. to 7 p.m.)

Wednesday, November 15th

Kirkland Dining Hall (Noon to 2 p.m.)

Adams Dining Hall (5 p.m. to 7 p.m.)

Thursday, November 16th

Lowell Dining Hall (5 p.m. to 7 p.m.)

Annenberg (5 p.m. to 7 p.m.)

Try and have cash on hand because those pesky card readers have been giving the athletics staff some trouble. And a word to the wise: don’t wait until the last day to buy your tickets on-campus, especially not at the Berg. Imagine 1,700 frenzied freshmen scrambling to get a ticket at once…

To purchase off-campus:

If you messed up and hardcore procrastinated buying the tickets in-person at Harvard, or you want to purchase additional tickets, you can always get them online at this link via Harvard Athletics or directly at this link. Prices vary with premium tickets selling for $75, adult tickets for $55, and youth tickets for $45. You also will have the opportunity to purchase tickets in-person at the Yale Athletics Ticket Office, located at 20 Tower Pkwy, New Haven, but you will probably have to wait in line for hours. Plus, if you order online, you save $1-$2 per ticket.

Financial assistance:

If you require financial assistance to purchase your ticket, consult the Freshman Dean’s Office or the Financial Aid Office. There was a form circulating where you could request a free ticket, but the deadline was Tuesday, November 7th. Even if you missed that, it never hurts to directly contact the FDO or FAO.

So mark your calendars and make sure you get a ticket early—we need all Crimson hands on deck to show Yale who’s boss.

Flyby BlogThe GameFlyby CampusHarvard Yale PreviewFlyby Front

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.