PSA: President Faust Holds Student Office Hours

•
By George J Lok

Looking for someone to talk to about issues on campus? Seeking life advice from someone new because your academic advisor just isn’t doing the trick? Interested in spicing up your life by going to additional office hours? If any of these apply to you, we’re here to let you in on a little known secret: President Drew G Faust holds office hours.

That’s right, on a grand total of 4 separate occasions throughout the 2015-2016 school year, President Faust will be holding office hours that are accessible to students. These sessions are intended to give students the opportunity to meet with Faust in person and discuss anything Harvard-related, from Final Clubs to swai. If this is something that you may be interested in, mark your calendars for “Thursday”, October 5 from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. (note that October 5 is actually a Monday), Monday, November 16 from 3:30 p.m. to 4 p.m., Thursday, February 18 from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m., and Monday, April 25 from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. Yes, that is a cumulative 3.5 hours over the course of the entire school year.

Note that if you are planning to go to President Faust’s office hours, simply showing up will not suffice. No, this is far more exclusive. In order to attend, you must sign-up in advance, with sign-ups beginning at 2:30 p.m that same day in Mass Hall. The one exception is that for the November 16 office half hour, sign-ups will occur the Friday before, and the appointments themselves will be held at the Longwood Medical Center. Wishing safe travels to those willing to make the 3 mile trek.

So for all of you with problems so paramount that they can be addressed by no one but the President of the University, these office hours are a must. Updates to come on what exactly will have been resolved by April after these whopping 3.5 hours of dialogue.

Drew FaustFlyby Front Feature