HUPD Police Log: While You Were Away…

HUPD
HUPD

For many students, winter break is a time to flop on the couch and watch TLC unapologetically while eating old Halloween candy enjoy time with family and write a strategic business plan for another startup. But for HUPD, the crime-fighting never stops.

December 11

Officers dispatched to a report of an attempted theft of a bowl of soup. Officers arrived and report individual gone on arrival.

“Please, sir, I want some more TomBasRav.”

December 12

Officer dispatched to take a report of individual peeping under a bathroom stall at another individual.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

December 15

Officer dispatched to take a report of a recovered stolen Harvard golf cart.

My Bucket List:

Steal a golf cart: check.

December 16

Officers dispatched to a report of individual causing a disturbance by taking their clothes off and jumping on the tables outside. Officers arrived, located individual and conducted a field interview. The individual was run for wants/warrants with negative results. The individual was given a verbal trespass warning for Au Bon Pain restaurant.

Listening to Nicki Minaj’s “Feeling Myself” will do that to you.

December 18

Officers dispatched to a report of an individual screaming in the area. Officers arrived, checked area and report area quiet.

“USA! USA! USA!”

December 24

Officers dispatched to a report that two individuals that were in the area and that one of the individuals was visibly upset and crying. Officers arrived, located individuals and report individuals were just trying to locate a cab.

BU girls after another disappointing evening on Mt. Auburn Street.

January 5

Officer dispatched to take a report from an individual who received a suspicious letter.

2015: The year letter-writing became so obsolete that the receiving of something so archaic warrants a police report.

January 7

Officers dispatched to a report of a light flickering in a room. Officers arrived and report heating system causing shades to move in the room.

HUPD detective genius!

January 16

Officer dispatched to take a report of stolen pages from a book valued at $1,400.00.

The only book that could possibly be worth $1,400 is... actually I’ve got nothing.

January 22

Officers dispatched to assist with the search of a missing elderly individual. Officers arrived, checked the area and report negative results.

“Grandma, come back! I didn’t mean what I said about your casserole!”

HUPDharvard problemssorry not sorry