Tweets of the Week

By George Hu, Contributing Writer

Harvard-Yale brings out the best in Tweeters across campus every year, and the 2015 edition of the rivalry game certainly didn’t disappoint. Several of the usual random tidbits from Harvard athletes also made the cut in November’s final Tweets of the Week, giving us a peek into their adventures on the T and in the dentist’s office.

6. Kent Haeffner, sophomore, men’s swimming and diving

“@HarvardFootball just got an intentional grounding on a punt. Quality football on display at the Yale Bowl today #GoCrimson”

A possible submission for SportsCenter Not Top-10?

5. Molly Tissenbaum, junior, women’s ice hockey

“shoutout to the girl on the subway eating a pint of ice cream by herself #YouGoGirl #LifeGoals”

Some things can’t wait till you get home.

4. Renée Richardson Gosline, Harvard alum

“I just hollered so loudly at that last #Harvard TD, my dog ran and hid under the table. #sorrynotsorry #GoCrimson #TheGame”

…Just like the Bulldogs ran and hid when the Crimson rolled into New Haven

3. Marlee Ehrlich, women’s swimming and diving

“ "I can't feel my face when I'm with you"- lyric by The Weeknd and what I just said to the lady who is giving me novocaine for my root canal.”

We’re glad you’re finding a way to spice things up in the dentist’s office, Marlee. Most people would probably think more along the lines of “Cry Me a River” when they hear the words, “root canal.”

2. Sean Frazzette, senior, men’s rugby

“Saving writing an entire chapter of my thesis for the Sunday after Harvard-Yale is proving to be as dumb an idea as everyone told me it'd be”

I’m sure you weren’t the only one thinking this on the way back from New Haven, Sean. Harvard-Yale tends to do this to people.

1. Sean Malone, junior, men’s hockey

“Women all over our country are telling men to shave their beards. Join the fight against #beardoppression & help end this mindless injustice”

It’s just a matter of time before men find away to stretch No-Shave November into Don’t-Shave December. Let justice be served.

Men's Ice HockeyWomen's Ice HockeyMen's SwimmingWomen's SwimmingClub Sports