Covid-19 on Campus and in Cambridge: Latest Case Count and Updates

The latest information about Covid-19 test results and vaccination rates at Harvard and in Cambridge and statuses of city and campus reopening.
By Crimson News Staff

Undergraduates returned to campus in late August for the first semester with normal full housing density, in-person dining, and classes since Spring 2020.
Undergraduates returned to campus in late August for the first semester with normal full housing density, in-person dining, and classes since Spring 2020. By Pei Chao Zhuo

Harvard undergraduates returned to campus in August for a full semester of living and learning in residence. Graduate and undergraduate residential programs returned to operations for the fall semester, including both full housing density and in-person dining for students in the College.

The University required that all students receive a Covid-19 vaccine to live on campus during the fall 2021 term, allowing exceptions only for medical or religious reasons.

International students and those unable to access a vaccine can be vaccinated when they arrive on campus, but may be subject to frequent testing until they are fully inoculated.

The Crimson will update this dashboard throughout the fall semester with the latest data about Covid-19 test results and vaccination rates at Harvard and in Cambridge, as well as the statuses of city and campus reopening.

This post will be regularly updated. Last updated on Sept. 2, 2021.

Last updated Sept. 2, 2021 at 10:19 p.m.

Last updated Sept. 2, 2021 at 10:19 p.m

Front Photo FeatureFront Middle FeatureCoronavirusCoronavirus Main Feature
: