Editor's Note

There are 15 reasons that you should read this issue: one for each of the seniors that we’ve decided to profile. “15 Most Interesting” is perhaps a misnomer — we could have selected several groups of 15 seniors to profile out of the many nominations we received.
By Norah M. Murphy and Abigail L. Simon

Dearest readers,

You’re catching us on a good day. We won’t go so far as to say we saved the best for last, because we’ve published some pretty spiffy content over the past year, but this is our last issue of 2019, and it is fit to burst with interesting profiles of interesting seniors, so… you do the math.

Our 15, though, are all very interesting in distinct ways. And now, in an homage to FM’s origin story, they’ll each receive their 15 minutes of fame. They’re only have one more semester on campus — so read about them before they leave! It’s never too late to make 15 new friends.

And this is about where we sign off, both literally from this editor’s note and figuratively from leading this magazine. It’s time for NHP and AWDA to take the reins: we happily hand over the sleepless Tuesdays and the endless camaraderie that we’ve experienced while running the mag. It has been an honor and a delight to run Fifteen Minutes this year. We hope you enjoy reading this magazine as much as we loved making it.

Yours in glossy print,

NMM & ALS

Fifteen Most Interesting